Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday is finally here!

All week, I kept hoping it was Friday! Now, FINALLY, Friday has arrived! It seems like it has been such a long week. I think part of it was all the snow and the wishing and hoping for a snow day! Some schools in the area have today off, thus giving them a 4 day weekend. Not my school. But we do have Monday off so at least we get a little break. This time of the year the kids start to go nuts. I think it is because we are inside so much. In any case, the days seem to drag by!! Plus, I haven't been feeling well, so that makes it even harder to get up and going each day! This weekend I am going to do a little resale shopping. I am looking for jewelry for my African heads quilt and I would like to get an old wool suit so I can try my hand at wet felting! Who knows what other treasures I might find on my journey! If I come up with anything grand, I will post a picture and let you know!
The fabric arrived for the back of the monster quilt, so I can get moving on that too! Let's hope this is a productive weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment