Friday, October 8, 2010

Where did the time go?

I don't have any pictures to show today. I am lucky that I even have time to attend to my blog. I haven't been very loyal! I have finished the Harry Potter Quilt and will try to get a picture of it up this weekend. I have a 3 day weekend so I might have a little time to do things that I want to do instead of just school stuff. Although, I have an ample amount of that to do too!!
My sister encouraged me to start selling my things so I am seriously considering that. If I decide to open an etsy site I will certainly post that here!!! Anything to bring in a few extra dollars with the dear hubby still unemployed.
I have a lovely group of children this year in my class. So talented too. I am really looking forward to doing lots of fun projects with them this year!
I hope anyone who reads this will stick with me over time. I hope to make this a better blog if life would just slow down a bit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment