Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to Work!

I have piddling around with a lizard wallhanging that I wanted to try on felt, but I am not happy with my color selections. They are definitely not bright enough. I am not sure if I will continue on with this or abandon it and move on to something else. Since school has started it is hard to sew during the week. I am so tired when I get home that I don't really do much. I have all my lesson plans done for next week already, so I am hoping to do some sewing this weekend. Perhaps I'll have some interesting things to show.
My newly opened etsy site has gotten traffic but no sales yet. Hmmm...
I also received in the mail a new book I ordered. This book, The Bag Making Bible, is supposed to be awesome if you are interested in making bags. I'll let you know how it works out!



No comments:

Post a Comment