Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Shoulder Bag with tie closure!

I actually finished this yesterday but it was wayyyyyyyyyy past my bedtime when it was done so I didn't try to take any pictures and get it posted.
I didn't get much accomplished today. I ended up going to the library and then the fabric store to get some magnetic snaps for my next project. Then I just had to look around at everything. I found some clearance fabric to make some springtime baskets out of and I got a zipper for a bag I want to try.
Then I met a friend for lunch. I don't get to see her very often because of work so it was nice to get caught up. But then, by the time I got home my energy was sapped. I had to rest for awhile and am just now getting to the pictures and posting. I feel like these kind of days are wasted as far as getting work done.




No comments:

Post a Comment