Saturday, May 8, 2010

I Can't Believe It's May!

I haven't been very good at keeping up with my blog. The end of ths school year takes up a lot of time and on top of that, not feeling well, makes it hard to want to do anything.
I had the injection in my spine and they warned me I would feel worse before I felt better and they were right. I think because the injection is so close to the spine that it gave me this horrendous headache. I was up from 2:30 on last night just trying to get comfortable. I am surprised I haven't fallen flat on my face by now!

I am beginning an anti inflammatory diet that is rich in vegetables, fruit and cold water fish (I didn't even know there was such a thing) and am realizing that I have to learn how to cook differenly. It isn't enough that I have spent the last year learning how to cook gluten free, now I have a whole nother curve to add. Did you know there were nightshade vegetables? I didn't. I can't have them. Potatoes, eggplant and tomatoes fall into that category. Ooh wee! It is a good thing that my husband will eat anything or we'd be in trouble. Because I am not cooking two meals. I hate cooking anyway because I am always so tired when I get home I don't even care if I eat, and now I have to figure out how to eat without my regular standbys. Well, if it will make me feel better, I am willing to give it a try. If they told me to rub bear grease on my body and run up and down the street naked I'd do it just to get out of all of this pain.

Maybe if my husband can find a job I won't have to work much longer and that will help with some of the stress I am feeling. I am sure that adds to the pain.

Oh well, enough of that. I haven't been sewing or crafting at all lately. I am hoping to get back to it once school is out and I can rest. If anybody is still reading this, thanks for hanging in there with me.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you haven't been feeling well. I know what you mean about cooking after being at work all day. I survive on toast and cold cereal a lot. I keep trying to convince my husband that now that he is home all day he should take over some of those chores...like cooking and cleaning. He swears he doesn't know where the kitchen is! Hope you can get back to feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete