Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break!

You would think that I could get so much done during spring break, but not to happen. I still can't sit very long, so I can't sew for any length of time. I have managed to get the binding on the monster quilt so it is ready for delivery. And just in time as my friend is getting bigger by the minute. I want to get a label put on it before the week is out but I haven't even gotten that done yet. I cleaned my family room and bedroom really well, you know, windows and all and washed the curtains and switched winter clothes for spring/summer clothes. I have had every intention of cleaning and organizing my sewing room, but it just hasn't happened yet. Every time I come in here I get distracted by something and don't get to what I intended to do. I did get the windows in here cleaned today since it was so lovely outside and I opened them!!! I also cleaned the living room windows but that is about it for accomplishments. I have several in progress things I want to get to but I just seem to be spinning my wheels! I really don't know what is wrong with me. No pictures to post, maybe next time. I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely spring weather. It is so nice after a long, cold, snowy winter!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sore back and still accomplish all of that cleaning!!! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete